Tuesday 9 June 2009

Explanation

If you're a regular visitor to this blog then you may have noticed that it was recently deleted. Some friends discovered my blog and it has since become necessary to remove my blog from public viewings and so it is now invite only over at wordpress. This blog has only been reinstated now so that I can post that explanation. If you want an invite to the blog then leave me a comment here with your email address and I can attempt to invite you! Currently I seem to have invited everyone to start a wordpress blog rather than inviting them to my blog so sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Eeek! Better put your e-mail like this: hannahclairep at hotmail dot com

    It'll fool the spam bots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eccedentesiastblog at googlemail dot com

    I think that's it anyway. Sorry your blog was discovered. Take care x

    ReplyDelete