Friday 13 February 2009

Things I like (in no particular order)

1. Heat (at my uni house we can't afford it)

2. Gilmore Girls - if you've never watched then do so because you're missing out!

3. Sunny days

3. The amazing chocolate and banana muffins I make (even if I do say so myself)

4. Going to bars for cocktails with the girls

5. Going out clubbing with friends or to the Limelight

6. My cats especially when they've just been fed and they're so contented and cute

7. Meeting nice boys (even though unfortunately it never seems to come to anything)

8. New episodes of er and my er boxsets which I have watched many, many times

9. The proud feeling I get when I get all of my reading for the week done in time (and believe me we have a lot of reading to do)

10. Putting on clothes that are just out of the tumble dryer and still warm

11. The Twilight books and movie

12. And after stating the above, I have to say I love Robert Pattison!

13. Shopping, especially for new clothes, even though I can't afford it

14. Chocolate (if this list was in order that would be very near the top)

15. My American writing tutor because he's just amazing and every girl in our class is crazy about him; he has that gorgeous older man thing going

16. Musicals! Especially the good ones where I know all the words and can sing along

17. Walking along the narrow streets of Rome, it's a beautiful place

18. Jane Eyre - my favourite book, although closely followed by Making Mischief and Hunting Unicorns

19. Whittards White chocolate - it really is deliciously yummy

20. Sex

2 comments:

  1. 19 - but I am currently drinking the chilli version with real coffee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    I like this list.
    Email me a muffin?

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sounds yummy, must try that sometime!
    I'm just waiting for the day you can send food somehow over the internet but if I could send you one I would!
    How are you doing at the moment? Are things going ok?x

    ReplyDelete